Our in-house public relations team continues to put Coldwell Banker and affiliated agents in the headlines. Among the stories you’ll see are property features, market analysis overviews, awards and recognition announcements, office and community outreach events and charitable donations and partnerships. Here are a few of the big stories they’ve recently landed:
- Silicon Valley Business Journal – Chuck Robbins’ sale topped weaker November county luxury home market
- Robb Report – California Will Become the First State to Require Solar Panels on New Houses
- Marin Independent Journal – Novato agent named ‘Realtor of the Year’
- The Manual – You Can Buy Nicolas Cage’s Former Mansion in San Francisco
- Apartment Therapy– What Homes Look Like in the Most Expensive Zip Code in the U.S.
- Yahoo! Finance – Real Estate Powerhouse: Realogy Leads Industry on the 2019 Swanepoel Power 200
- MarketWatch – Ascending To New Heights: Fourth Class Of Next Generation Brokerage Leaders Graduate From Realogy Executive Program