Coldwell Banker NRT is making headlines nationwide, including in Inman, which featured CEO Ryan Gorman in a new article about our technology, a new iBuyer program and his vision for 2019. Click here to read the article (subscription required). Here are the highlights:
- Technology enables agents, it doesn’t replace talent. Our focus is on ensuring agents have everything they need to succeed. That’s why Realogy (NRT’s parent company) invests $200M each year in technology to support agents.
- At Coldwell Banker NRT, we don’t build products for agents, we build them with agents.
- The company is focused on quickly rolling products out that will make the biggest difference in agent business, specifically Listing Concierge, Design Concierge, Social Concierge.
- An open architecture will enable agents to use other great products through our system along with company-developed products. It’s all about helping agents work more efficiently and meeting their needs, wherever they are in their career.
- Over 17,000 agents have taken advantage of the healthcare options NRT makes available.