Have you seen Coldwell Banker and its affiliated agents in the news? Thanks to our in-house public relations team, we’re covered in the media every month! You’ll see stories in newspapers and consumer and industry magazines in both print and digital formats. Agents and leadership are often interviewed on radio and television. Here are a few of the big stories they landed in May and June:
- RISMedia – Realogy Earns ‘Great Place to Work’ Designation for Second Consecutive Year
- Biz Journals – Dream Homes: A secluded North Oaks contemporary for $2.1 million
- Star Tribune – Home listings: What $280000 buys in the Twin Cities area
- RISMedia – NRT Names Tim Foley Executive Vice President of Operations
- YAHOO! Finance – NRT Helps Its Coldwell Banker Affiliated Real Estate Agents Grow Their Client Base And Stay Connected With Prospect Square
- MPR News – St. Paul is lined with American flags. Who puts them out?
- PR Newswire – Showing #REALPride: Realogy Celebrates Pride Month