We are excited to share that six Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties independent agents have been ranked among the top real estate agents in the country by the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA). In all, 10 Coldwell Banker NRT affiliated agents nationally earned a place on the 2019 AREAA A-list based on their exceptional performance in 2018.
With over 17,000 AREAA members across North America, those recognized on the A-list are among the top producing agents and teams in the industry. Coldwell Banker NRT has a longstanding relationship with AREAA, and we are honored that this well-respected organization has recognized the diversity, knowledge and expertise of these Coldwell Banker affiliated agents.
Congratulations to the following agents in Hawaii who earned a place on the AREAA A-list:
- Tracy Allen, Honolulu, Individual Sales Volume (ranked #5, highest among all Coldwell Banker affiliated agents on list)
- Susan Borochov, Honolulu, Individual Transaction Sides and Sales Volume
- Beth Chang, Honolulu, Individual Sales Volume
- Leian Harosky, Kapolei, Individual Transaction Sides and Sales Volume
- Iku Honda, Honolulu, Individual Sales Volume
- Maria Hsu, Honolulu, Individual Sales Volume
We are extremely proud of these hardworking agents for their commitment to helping so many members of the Asian community make their dream of homeownership a reality.
Please join us in congratulating them for this outstanding achievement!