Now that the company pilot program with Adwerx is ending and Listing Concierge will officially launch on October 3 with HomeSpotter as the social media ad vendor, we wanted to provide you with some info and tips.
Below are details about how you should proceed to order social media ads both within Listing Concierge and with Realogy and Coldwell Banker brand-approved vendors.
- Listing Concierge offers packages that include social media ads and will allow you to extend social media ads purchased via Listing Concierge. In addition, the HomeSpotter app will be added to Desk to purchase new ads from this vendor.
- Social Ad Engine powered by Realogy can be accessed via Desk. Users can purchase listing ads on Facebook and Instagram.
- Adwerx is now part of the Coldwell Banker Business Advantage program. Beginning Oct. 3, Coldwell Banker NRT-affiliated agents will be able to access existing campaigns via this new portal and will receive a 15% discount on new orders.
- Instructions on accessing the Coldwell Banker portal are here.
- If you are running branding or sphere ads with Adwerx, you can keep doing so as planned and you will continue to receive reporting, even though the pilot program has ended. You can access these campaigns through your account in the Coldwell Banker Business Advantage Program.
- The Adwerx app has been taken off Desk, and pages referencing Adwerx will be removed from Moxi and all Core 4 materials.