The basic principles of virus protection are important to understand. With a few tips in mind, it’s easy to do your part in safeguarding your technology resources and data. Here are a few tips:
- Use antivirus and malware programs configured for automatic scans and frequent updates.
- Always leave your computer’s firewall enabled.
- Keep your software updated to current versions.
- Only use software from reliable sources.
- Don’t open links or attachments from email senders you don’t recognize.
For more information about risk awareness and how to keep your information safe, watch this important video.