We are proud to congratulate all of the Coldwell Banker NRT and Realogy leaders who have been named to the 2019 Swanepoel list of the Top 200 Most Powerful People in Residential Real Estate.
The SP200 team compiles the annual rankings after an exhaustive process that includes analyzing hundreds of bios, annual reports and sales data, requesting additional information, and personally verifying stats and actions from the past year.
Coldwell Banker NRT and Realogy leaders who shared this impressive honor include:
- Ryan M. Schneider, president and CEO of Realogy, No. 4
- M. Ryan Gorman, president and CEO of NRT, No. 12
- Charlie Young, president CEO of Coldwell Banker, No. 13
- Kate Rossi, EVP, Eastern Region of NRT, No. 59
- Greg Macres, EVP, Western Region of NRT, No. 60
- Sue Yannaccone, regional EVP, Eastern Seaboard and Midwest regions of NRT, No. 61
- Jamie Duran, president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Southern California, No. 115
- Joe King, president and COO of Coldwell Banker West Shell and Coldwell Banker King Thompson, Ohio, No. 129
- Duff Rubin, president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Mid-Atlantic, No. 130
- Charles El-Moussa, president of Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS and Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Texas, No. 131
- Ayoub Rabah, president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Chicago, No. 132
Kate and Sue also earned an additional honor, ranking No. 11 and 12, respectively, on the List of the Most Powerful Women Executives in Residential Real Estate in 2019.
These strong and influential leaders are all dedicated to helping agents live exceptional lives. Click here to view the full SP200 list, and please join us in congratulating them!