Sign up your cornhole team today and be part of the action starting next week. We’ll be tossing around some great fun and enjoying delicious food all while raising money for a great cause: The Ronald McDonald House of Central PA. But we can’t do it without YOU!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP your team for the Cornhole Tournament now!
Locations and time:
- 9/9/19, 11 am – Wyomissing (Wyomissing & Kutztown offices)
- 9/9/19, 2 pm – Hershey (Hershey & Lebanon offices)
- 9/10/19, 2pm – Camp Hill (Camp Hill, Perry County, Carlisle & Dillsburg offices)
- 9/11/19, 11 am – York (York office)
- 9/11/19, 2pm – Lancaster (Lancaster office)
- 9/24/19, 11am – Chambersburg (Chambersburg, Greencastle, Waynesboro)
Rules of the Tournament:
- $10 sign up fee per person to compete in the tournament. This will be collected the day of each event prior to the tournament start (all sign-up fees will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House)
- Single Elimination Tournament
- Tournament will start promptly 15 minutes after the events start, so don’t be late!
- Each round will be 15 minutes long
- First team to score 21 points in their game will advance to the next round. If no team has won by the end of the 15-minute round, the team with the most points will advance.
- 16 teams, maximum will be able to sign-up per event (FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE)
- Teams must have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 players and will receive a total of 4 tosses per round.
- If we do not reach the maximum number of teams, we will allow last-minute, sign-ups. However, we strongly encourage you not to wait so that we can create the tournament brackets in advance.