Do you ever come across rental leads or clients who aren’t quite ready to buy a home? If so, you could potentially convert those rental leads or dead leads into a full sales commission through Home Partners of America’s Lease with a Right to Purchase Program, which allows you to expand the inventory available to your rental clients while providing them a path to homeownership.
Here’s how it works: First, you refer a renter to HomePartners.com to apply for the program. You then work with qualified renters to find an eligible home for sale in a community we serve, which they can rent for as many as five years in most markets. You will earn a full sales commission by representing Home Partners on its purchase of the home. If they wish, renters can buy the home for a predetermined price at any time while living there.
Since its inception, the Home Partners program has helped more than 12,000 individuals and families find great homes in neighborhoods they love. To learn more, register for a free Agent Portal at HomePartners.com.
Congratulations to the following agents who grew their business in 2018 with closed deals through Home Partners’ Lease with a Right to Purchase Program:
- Linda Hall, Alpharetta, GA, 31 transactions
- Dave Thorp, Minnetonka, MN, 22 transactions
- Michael Cutbirth, Southeast Metro, CO, 12 transactions
- Bob Jeffrey, Lakewood Ranch, FL, 10 transactions
- Laney Abrahamson, Devonshire, CO, 10 transactions
- Lisa Goolsby, Perimeter, GA, eight transactions
- Sheryl VanDuren, Colorado Springs, CO, seven transactions
- Jessie Douglas, Arlington/Mansfield Regional, TX, seven transactions
- Jeff Ibsen, Naperville, IL, six transactions